Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Out with the old

It has been a long time since I have blogged. The irony is that the reason for the long brake is that we have been so busy that I have not had time to blog, but have lots to blog about. So I am going to go back in time. (insert time travel music).

We got new carpets! When we moved into our townhouse almost six years ago the carpet were disgusting. Stained, old and generally gross. We had no money and a few messy children and so we decided to wait and replace them latter. Well now we have less money and more messy children but we replaced them to make the house look better to sell. Francis was totally bummed when he realised that we will were basically buying carpets for someone else. (I was a little too).

The night before the big bay I let the kids draw on the old carpet. That was fun!







Here is all our furnurture stacked on the play room. Also fun!





Here is the new carpet. I love it, I think that next time I will not wait to replace the gross flooring until I have more money and less messy kids. 'Cause let be honest, that day will most likely never come.

No comments:

Post a Comment