Sunday, June 9, 2013

Qunito Pinto

Well we have big news!

No, we have not sold our house. That is still all the same. Waiting, hoping, trusting and now preserving. All good virtues in which God thought I was lacking and in which I could use a good lesson.

No, our news is even more exciting and live changing than an move across the country.

We are having another baby!

The nickname for the baby is now Quinto Pinto. Here is the back story to this one.

When we were pregnant with Cathrine, the nick name we called her was Quatro because she was number four. So this time Quinto sounded about right.
Then, then day we told the kids about the new baby they wanted to know how big the baby was and how far he/she had developed. I looked it up and the website I was reading said that the baby was the size of a pinto. And well, that has suck, even though I am sure he/she has grown way pass legumes.

Well, now I have more to blog about and way more to have fun with. And something to keep me cozy during the long prairie winter.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Does everyone know. This is new news to me. Congratulations! This is even better then selling a house!

    ReplyDelete