Thursday, June 20, 2013

We Bought A House

Well, as I knew it would, it is all happening at once.

We bought a house. Sort of. We have an accepted offer, and are still waiting on an inspection and the financing. Financing in the more stressful one by far.
You see, we have not sold our house here. If we don't sell by the end of the week, we will most likely rent it out. This scares me a bit. One of our big reasons to move was to have less debt not more! But financially it does make sense.
So now we are in a flurry of busyness. Getting all this in order. And I know that here is only more busyness to come. Packing, cleaning, garage sales and all that good stuff.
Still, this is way better then the waiting!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Congratulations!!! I'm saying my prayers for the sale of your current house. Keith.

    ReplyDelete