Monday, February 2, 2015

The real work out

It had only been six weeks since our baby was born so a few extra pounds does not bother me. I hate all the pressure to get your figure back. I have lots of more important things to do, like feed the baby and sleep. 

But I have a lot of extra pounds to lose.  I never lost the baby weight after we lost Hilary. It is really common to have a hard time with weight loss after a miscarriage or stillbirth.  With no breastfeeding, it is hard enough but on top of that I had grief induced eating. Not a good combo!

Ryan has been working in getting in shape for a while now. So I gave in and we got an elliptical machine!  (I've heard they are handy to hang your laundry )

So far we have actually used it to work out. Ryan more then me but it is harder to work out with a baby strapped to your front.
But it is the kids who had the most fun with it. Or at least the box.

In case you can't tell, they made a train, including tickets and passports!

No comments:

Post a Comment